experience a higher level of cost control with XtraVision
the ability to manage your total energy profile across your entire school system or campus environment from one, easy-to-use web interface is literally at your fingertips with Voyant's XtraVision.
Representing a software-, controls- and protocol-neutral solution called Facilities Management System Integration (FMSI), XtraVision is the one system equipped to take the cost control of advanced energy management to a level that can serve even the most budget-challenged schools.
XtraVision centralizes and automates control of the HVAC, lighting, refrigeration and other energy-consuming systems in all your school's building locations, and supports you with monitoring and analytics that empower you to make smarter decisions, saving you money in significant ways.
- Expand your manpower utilization and maximize energy efficiency by virtue of the fact you can monitor, actuate and automate all your building controls from a single personal device, anywhere you have an Internet connection.
- Reduce maintenance costs by preempting mechanical or electrical failures and more quickly identifying repair issues.
- Extend equipment life with better systems control that prevents automated systems from overworking unnecessarily.
XtraVision is an open-source solution, able to seamlessly integrate multiple control networks and IT platforms, rather than confine you to a single proprietary system.
With this unique flexibility, you can:
- Maintain an open-bid environment for all related contracting services.
- Get a higher return on investments made in existing control systems.
- Ensure more decision and procurement freedom as your facility management needs evolve.
- Establish better long-term maintenance cost control.
- Count on more responsive delivery and service from vendors.